Spirit Hollow respectfully asks that you follow these policies for golf:
- Players shall present a neat appearance and be consistent with acceptable golf fashion. We deem acceptable golf attire to include collared shirts, Bermuda length shorts and soft-spike golf shoes. We do allow denim to be worn throughout our facility and golf course. We will be as accommodating as policy allows, but do reserve the right to refuse service based on inappropriate attire.
- Public may make tee times 14 days in advance. Groups that are 16 guests or larger may book provided they go through Greg to reserve those times.
- We require 24 hour notice to cancel your golf reservation without cost. If your plans change and you need to cancel your golf round, call 319.752.0004.
- If the weather turns inclement, we will provide the following: Rainy weather itself may not dictate the closing of the golf course. Rain checks will be issued when the golf course is closed due to inclement weather. Rain checks will be issued on a pro-rated basis depending on the holes played.
- We want all guests to have an enjoyable experience on the golf course and pace of play is an important element of the day. Playing in a group of 5 is a decision for the golf professionals. Unless your group is the last of the day, this request will be typically declined.